WHAT CAN WE CREATE TOGETHER?
Investing in photography is investing in memories to last a lifetime. Your experience matters to me.
Share with me your vision and ideas!
Below you'll find different services, packages and pricing options to fit your needs. Got questions or need clarification? Let's chat!
*Scroll down to see FAQ regarding package customization and additional fees*
Wedding packages start with 6 hours of coverage, a complimentary engagement session, and a personalized digital gallery and USB drive.
ENGAGEMENTS + COUPLES
Engagement packages start with a 30-60 minute session, one outfit change, a personalized online gallery, and 40 photos.
Elopement packages start with 2 hours coverage with no guests, and a personalized digital gallery and USB drive.
MATERNITY + FAMILY
Maternity + Family sessions start with a 30-60 minute session, one outfit change, a personalized online gallery, and 40 photos. (5 person maximum, see FAQ for over 5 people).
PORTRAITS + PERSONAL BRANDING
Portraits start with a 30 minute session, including senior portraits or business headshots, and 15 photos.
Are there any miscellaneous fees?
Price packages can be customized based on your wants and needs - which may result in additional fees.
• Mileage - Photoshoot location will be free of charge up until 20 miles of Mount Jackson, Virginia, EACH WAY. After that, a fee of $0.59/mile will be added onto the total amount due. Costs of tolls on the way to and from the session or wedding location will also be added to the total amount due.
• People - Adding additional people onto any family or maternity package will cost $60 per person.
• Photos - Additional images may be purchased at the rate of $9.99 per photo, or $7.99 per photo when purchasing the entire gallery.
• Time - All sessions except weddings may be extended at a rate of $25 per 15 minutes. Weddings may be extended at a cost of $350 per hour.
• Location Fees - If session location requires a fee or permit of any sort, photographer will pay for themselves upfront. This cost will be added to the total amount due.
• Travel - Consult photographer regarding any necessary lodging, airfare, and rental car fees for long distance travels.
Can I extend the session on the day of?
Yes! If you end up running late or feel the need for any reason to extend your session, you will be invoiced for the additional time used. Photos will not be rendered until all dues are paid in full.
Will you shoot destination weddings and adventure elopements?
Absolutely, 100%, YES!!! I've always had a love for traveling and adventure, so I would be thrilled to be apart of your destination wedding. I'm down for any plane ride, hike, and trek it will take to make your big day magical.
When will I receive my photos?
On average, you should receive your photos within 2 weeks of your session. Weddings may take up to 8-10 weeks.
Is a deposit required?
A 50% retainer fee and signed contract are required to book your date.
How do we pick a session location?
Is there a place that's meaningful to you & your relationship? If there's not a specific place, think about the dates you love to go on together. Do you tend to go on hikes? Picnic at the park? Grab drinks downtown? Your photos will feel so much more personal if we explore a location that is similar to somewhere you normally would go together. Of course, you can always choose a location that you've never explored together — but have been wanting to! I have plenty of recommendations and love to show my clients some of my favorite hidden gems in The Shenandoah Valley.